A title page is the first thing your readers see so it has a significant impact on the overall impression of your work. Therefore, we recommend that you create a good, professional title page that will help you impress the examiner. The title page gives you an opportunity to reflect on your paper. Our team of professional writers from writers-house.com service created this quick guide to help you write an outstanding title page.
How to Structure a Title Page
Given that the title page is the very first page of your paper, we recommend that you provide a brief overview of the research. To create a good first impression, your title page must look professional.
When writing a title page, you should include a running head, title, page number, your name, and affiliations. However, your title page may look differently depending on the required format. For example, you may write it according to MLA, Chicago, or APA style. Title pages are relatively simple and you can write them following these steps:
- Your heading must be aligned at the center. Write the title and follow it with your name after two spaces. Include your first name, initials, and the last name.
- Don’t include a title before or after your name. Research papers require you to provide your full name. Keep in mind that research is a group effort, so don’t forget to mention other contributors. Include their names separated with commas.
- Provide your institution’s full name. If there are authors from different institutions, include their names and names of their institutions.
- Provide the name of the course, along with its code. You may also provide the submission date. However, it should always follow the course title.
There are some important things to consider, no matter what citation style you have to use. If you want to write a good title page, we recommend that you follow these rules:
- Make sure that all the text is aligned at the center. Use double spaces and one-inch margins on all sides.
- Ensure the readability of your work and organize it properly. Use a simple and legible font, such as Times New Roman 12 pt.
- When writing research papers, you should provide page numbers, and the same goes for title pages, as well. Include a running head with the page number at the top of the page.
- Your title must be concise yet informative, reflecting the content of your work. Get rid of any unnecessary words that don’t reflect the meaning of your paper. Make sure to write an intriguing heading that will make your readers want to learn more.
Use these tips when writing a title page, and you’ll be able to create a good impression from the very beginning. However, many students don’t have enough time to write their papers so they may need help. If you need any help with research papers and assignments of any kind, you can always count on us. Writers-House.com has a great experience. Our writers will prepare high-quality papers at a reasonable price. When ordering your papers here, you can be sure that your paper will meet the academic standards. We can use different writing styles, and we will customize your title page according to your needs.